- A syndicated partnership of two or more active memberships will require a separate non-voting membership.
- There shall be a charge of $20.00 for this type of membership.
- Partner Memberships must be renewed every five years as passed by the TLBAA Board of Directors.
- Percentage of animal owned is between members of the syndicated partnership. In all cases where an effort is made to transfer or register an animal of a partnership, the application shall be signed by any member of the partnership. However, the partnership may designate one individual to sign for all applications by submitting a document signed by all members stating such authorization to the TLBAA Office.
- The TLBAA has no authority over contractual agreement between the parties of the partnership.
- Any disputes must be settled by the members of the partnership outside of the TLBAA.